Monday, January 4, 2010

Happy New Year

So over the past few months I've felt ashamed. Not because of BO, not because of pimples, not because of anything I'm normally ashamed of; I have been afflicted by shame because of my lack of blogging. For that reason I have ceased to read other blogs as well. I felt that my lack of sharing meant I wasn't worthy to read written words of my friends and family. In 2010 I have made several goals.... nay, RESOLUTIONS! One of these was to keep an updated blog. So watch out 2010. Here I come.

I think it’s fitting that my first blog be of my New Year’s activities. I woke up New Year’s Eve wondering what I would do that evening. No plans had been made and I was later contacted by a friend, Neal, who suggested we have an impromptu crab boil. So. We. Did.


After work, I went to Smiths, picked up an assortment of crab boil necessities and headed home to prepare.

It turned out terrific (even on such short notice) and needless to say, a good time was had by all. We also played some serious Catch Phrase and I didn’t suffer bodily injuries this time.



Boil


Wong, Neal, Alex & Sheree


Mike and Jo


Us


We also had delicious Fondue.


+ =

9 comments:

Ariel said...

Yeeeees! The Four Bagger returns.

Valerie S said...

Just how many of my crab utensils do you have? This is alarming. I need those utensils!

sorensenpower said...

Those are my utensils! We've been over this! Just because you have the same kind, doesn't mean their yours!

And yes, Ariel, the Four Bagger returns! For good!

Jesse said...

Yippee...I must say I've had withdrawals!

Ryan said...

Danny, you better give your mom back her crab utensils.

suebjensen said...

Dan, please post your christmas card. it's totally cool.

The Haights said...

Mom wants her utensils back. NOW. Give them to her.

Andrea said...

I'm so glad you've come back to the blogging world! Can't wait to hear what you've got in store for 2010.

Anonymous said...

Hi There I'd love to thank you for such a great made site!
I was sure this is a perfect way to introduce myself!

Sincerely,
Johnie Maverick
if you're ever bored check out my site!
[url=http://www.partyopedia.com/articles/blues-clues-party-supplies.html]blues clues Party Supplies[/url].