Monday, January 25, 2010

Construction Projects

Many of you already know this, but part of being a good husband is building things when the need presents itself. Sometimes it's a fence, a house or a shelf to go in that house. Other times it can be a meal - building meals should happen three times a day, at least.


Because we live in an extremely small apartment there aren't really any building projects. And while I do cook on occasion, a mauch higher and more important duty was imposed upon me. Someone needed to build a gun. I, being the good husband I am, volunteered for the job. I assembled this little ditty below using a few household tools in the proper proportions.



I haven't named it yet, but feel free to leave a comment suggesting a name.



100_1117

First build 3

4 comments:

Mickael said...

I like the Punisher sticker. Because of that I think you should name it Rooster. That's my vote.

sorensenpower said...

I like that! So far Rooster is number 1! The Punisher sticker is actually laser engraved into the lower.

Neal said...

Whoa. How did I miss this post for 4 days? Oh right, ME2.

I think you should name it Judicator. It will decide what is right and wrong and deliver the final word.

Dave Sohm said...

That looks like Steve's Gun.