Now, this is a question I’ve always asked myself. I decided, how can I properly train my kids without myself having the proper tools and knowledge?! For this reason I have dedicated 60+ hours to playing just Fallout 3, another 25+ to playing Left for Dead and even more hours to playing various other games where I:
• Kill zombies
• Roam a barren wasteland
• Hack radioactive cows to pieces with a flaming sword or my bare fists
• Craft explosive devices and traps for both fun and protection
• Slaughter masses with nuclear weaponry
• Chainsaw evilness in half… WITHOUT HESITATION!
• Strategically use teamwork to fight hordes of radioactive infected
I feel ready and for that reason my kids will be ready. Now I’ll let you hear what the experts have to say.
Are Violent Video Games Adequately Preparing Children For The Apocalypse?
The Ins and Outs of Disney Cruising
3 weeks ago