Thursday, February 19, 2009

Good Eats - A Serious Case of VD

As any friend of mine knows, I enjoy Good Eats. This Valentimes Day, or VD for you abbreviaters, weekend was especially filled with good eats. Below you will see some of the delicatessen on which we dined over the few days we had off.


I, being a great husband, purchased my wife cupcakes from Mini’s Cupcakes on 8th South. Let me just say the taste as good as they look. I think they contain angel tears and rapture juice.



My lovely wife made delicious sugar cookies in honor of the weekend.



Because she knew I hate sugar cookies (because they are hard) she made cupcakes as well – also very delicious.



Then we found this creepy girl.



On Valentimes we did a romantic crab boil for us and our neighbors. As you can tell, it gave me a serious case of lobster brow.



Not so delicious



Not pictured: Me eating a 1lb Recees Peanut Butter Cup. Emi’s still paying the price for that one!


10 comments:

The Haights said...

Poor poor Emi if you mean what I think you mean!

sorensenpower said...

I'm pretty sure I mean what you think I mean if you're thinking what I mean.

Farting!

Ben said...

That's disgusting. And cute. And, is that amounted antelope in the village I see? That is also cute and disgusting.

Emi Sorensen said...

The Teen Girl Squad vid is perhaps the best I have seen of the collection....I like cloth!

Amber said...

I love that you did the lobster boil and dumped everything out on the table! There is a resturant in Seattle that does that. Also, no you were not the Dan who told me about the Troll, although I am sure your story would have been hilarious and eventful!

Lamb Fam said...

I'm sorry about your Venereal Disease... and the farting. Not a good combo.
*isn't that what VD means?

sorensenpower said...

Only a doctors wife would think that's what VD means!

JoeP said...

you have an antelope hanging in your apartment? emi is a special girl to let you do that...

Mickael said...

When I see that pic of you with the colossal shrimp brows this is what I REALLY see.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/whoismike/3295161381/

You should save a couple of those bad boys for Halloween! You look like something out of one of Guillermo Del Toro's movies.

Hilarye said...

oh my gosh- you crack me up with the romantic crab boil!