Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Heeeere's Danny!!!!!!

I am back online. Getting married is a lot like... I don't know. It makes you really busy because when you come home you have to clean your house and make dinner. Plus your wife sometimes wants to talk. What's the deal with talking? Anyway, I've rededicated myself to blogging. I am going to be much better from this day forward.

As summer comes, I've done so many awesome things! Last weekend included, 4-wheeling, camping, fishing, and bonfiring in Mayfield, Utah. It was quite the time. We camped out in front of our families cabin.

Saturday we came home and I went to Alex Springer's bachelor party. It was quite the geek fest. I even parted my hair to fit the bill. We played Rock Band and Star Wars risk.

Sunday we went to Emi's mission president's homecoming and to Chelsea Nelson's farewell party. Chelsea is going to Seattle, in fact, she's probably there right now! But she will be missed in Utah. Chelsea is one of the most adventurous people in the world and one of my best friends. She's made me a better person. Congratulations Seattle!

Anyway, life is great! Getting married is pretty cool and fun. I recommend it to anyone who is in love.


5 comments:

Valerie S said...

Finally a post! Good for you. So what are you cooking for these dinners you are fixing? Just wondering.

Senior Del Fuego said...

Danny you got it all wrong. When you come you are supposed to sit down on the couch and chips. Let the lady do that stuff. That what she is there for.

Mindy Hales said...

Oooo! I love Seattle. If I run into her I will say hello.

Scar Belly said...

Dan, too right...

what's the deal with talking?!

Seriously though, it's good to hear from you brosef.

Chelsea Nelson said...

I miss Danny and Emi