As many of you may have noticed, I haven’t posted on my weblog for quite sometime. Being as I have received death threats for failing to do so, I’ve decided to spend the rest of my work day enlightening you all on how awesome my life is.
1. I’m married. That’s pretty awesome for more than just the obvious reasons. Emi is a pretty awesome broad and I’m lucky to have won her over. We got married on May 9, 2008 and our wedding proved to be one for the books. It rained a little bit, but the overcast made for awesome pictures. Also, it was wee bit blustery, but that made Emi’s dazzling dress and veil look even more awesome than it actually was.
2. We went on a cruise and won a couple’s massage. This is yet another instance of Sorensen Power. I’ve never really had a massage quite like it. I felt rejuvenated afterwards, but the next day we landed in
3. I got a new desk at work. I’ve moved from the basement to the main floor. No more creaky floors for me! Now sunlight actually touches my desk and I’m beginning to regain my natural skin tone. It’s pretty luxurious. I still make the same amount, but I like to consider this a promotion.
4. On Wednesday, May 28, 2008, I’ll be on X96 as their best friend of the program. I just hang out and they feed me breakfast.
5. I’m graduated! I made it! I now have a Bachelor of Arts in Mass Communication – Public Relations. It feels pretty good. I just checked my grades and I did pass all my classes too!
So yeah, life is good. I’m pretty awesome and it’s summer. Man, I love being an American.