Wednesday, April 9, 2008

S.C.U.B.A.

So last Saturday Emi and I began our SCUBA training. Through a friend of a friend we got a pretty sweet deal and decided to do it for our honeymoon, which will occur at an undisclosed location in the caribbean (the last thing I want is for people I know to be there too). For our training we had to read a book and take six tests. The final test - which was 50 questions - was a comprehensive test of the entire book. I was pretty nervous taking it, but felt pretty good after it was done.

Upon finishing I gave my test to Ben, our instructor. He gave it back to me and told me I got 100%! That's how awesome I am! I got 100% on my SCUBA test!

So every now and again as Emi and I are driving I like to remind her how I got such a good grade on my test. Usually I say something like, "Remember when I got 100% on my SCUBA test." To which she replies, "Um... yeah." Then I say, "That was pretty awesome of me!"

Other instances go as follows:

Emi: Guess what"
Dan: I got a hundred on my SCUBA test?
Emi: Actually no....
Dan: But I did! Remember? I didn't miss
any!
Emi: GET OVER YOURSELF!!!


Dan: Are you thinking what I'm thinking?
Emi: YES! Arby's.
Dan: No, I'm thinking about how I dominated that SCUBA test Jackie Chan style!
Emi: Get out of my car!

So yeah, everyone agrees that I'm awesome at taking SCUBA tests. With out further adu, here are some SCUBA diving dogs!



7 comments:

Valerie S said...

I would rather see pictures of you and Emi scuba diving than dogs scuba diving.

Becca Jo said...

I guess it's better than saying, "hey Emi? Remember how I got 100% on my test and you didn't?! That was awesome!" For the record don't ever do that.

Sheree said...

Dogs! Scuba diving! Heh, heh, heh.

B-Mental said...

Beware of the Bends!

CitizenPain said...

Where can I get one of those SCUBA dogs? I have future plans that would require one.

sorensenpower said...

Alex, I can arrange something for you!

Ben, THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID!!

Amber said...

Oh my gosh, you are amazing! I mean I knew that already... but 100%! It's a good thing I taught you everything you know!