Monday, March 3, 2008

What kind of relations?!

As you faithful readers know, I recently sold my soul to work in the PR industry. It has been a good time so far. I even have business cards! The person who designed my business cards is the same person that designed my signature, which is featured below. As you will see there are two versions. Nonetheless, one of these things is not like the other thing. One of these things doesn’t belong. Can you guess which thing is not like the other thing, before I finish my song?

9 comments:

Mickael said...

I really hope you use the top one!

JoeP said...

you don't relate pubicly....

...do you?

CitizenPain said...

Good thing they switched the "public relations account coordinator" with the more appropriate "pubic relations account coordinator." We wouldn't want people getting the wrong idea about your pubic relation skills.

Sheree said...

I love this story!

The Haights said...

You can't use the first card until you've been married. And even then.. you better only hand it to Emi.

Becca Jo said...

haa haa now we both have the word pubic in our blogs!

BuckeyeDefay said...

You are such an adult now.
By the way it is spelled DEFAY not DEFA! DEFA is just kinda weird.

Jenbug said...

You dog you!

A S H O L I N A said...

Hehe! That's hilarious! Was it Amy or Emily? ... Yay for the PR industry... however you spell it :)

P.S. CONGRATS on the whole getting married thing. That's awesome!