Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Wedding Update!

Yesterday we went and visited the lady who is doing our cake. She's an old friend of my mom's. Let me tell you... it was quite the experience. Here are a few things that were ridiculous about the ordeal:

  • She called me Daniel the entire time!
  • She said the cake would be "too heavy."
  • After picking the cake out, we had to stay like 20 minutes and talk about everyone in the ward.

Emi and I ended up leaving before my mom did. I just looked at them and said, “well we’re going now” and Emi and I awkwardly exited the scene.

Anyway, I’m glad that’s over with….

As a side note, the wedding date is in less than two months!

5 comments:

JoeP said...

what could be more awkward than picking out your very own wedding cake?

hmmm. ok. you got me on that one.

Becca Jo said...

ummmm I can't help but feel that this post was put in especially for me. Thanks Daniel.

(I had to ask Stewart how to spell your name because your name is Danny and I guess sometimes Dan but never Daniel)

(I'm not kidding. I didn't know how to spell it)

Valerie S said...

Your name is DANIEL. What's wrong with calling you that? I call you Daniel all the time when I'm mad at you. And the whole family called you Daniel until you told us at the age of 8 or 9 that you wanted to be called Danny. Hum, I may have to start calling you Daniel again so you can get used to it in a normal conversation. I love the name Daniel.

sorensenpower said...

You're the only one that can call me Daniel. The funny thing is that after Emi introduced herself, Connie called her Emily (which is not her name). I think she's got a thing with calling people by their full names...

Becca Jo said...

She caller her Emily! HAA HAA HAA That's crazy funny. it's like the people that call me Rebecca when I just said that my name was Becca. Not Connie though. She calls me Becca.