Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Winner winner, chicken dinner...

As many - if not most - of you know, I currently am working at ADP. During the last semester I was able to go on personal leave and focus mostly on school and gaining experience in the public relations industry, including being named Utah PR Student of the Year.

After that, many PR related doors were kicked open with extreme prejudice. For example one day I received a call out of the blue from The Summit Group. They tracked me down James Bond style. I interviewed but heard nothing... untill this past Tuesday.

This past Tuesday, I received an E-mail from the agency asking me to come interview. I did this very thing the following Friday and needless to say I dominated this interview. They told me I would hear their response the following Tuesday. Today I was offered the job. Yes friends, I will be working at the Summit Group starting February 4th. I feel super pumped and stoked... at the same time... in a row. Finally, things are turning up Millhouse!

8 comments:

Sarita said...

Congrats Danny. There are some great folks there. And if nothing else, you will work in a super cool building and hob nob with the likes of Subway's Jared.

Becca Jo said...

yeah for Danny. I'm glad you got the job.

B-Mental said...

Right on, dude! Go PR the hell outta them! I bet their relations will be even more public!!
You are a good dude.

Mickael said...

SWEET!

CitizenPain said...

Enjoy the Wii in the basement!

Senior Del Fuego said...

I heard Milhouse likes boys?

Ryan said...

Hey ass, when you start working there, tell Christy Whitehouse to give you the G. Eric Nielson & Associates account. Then you could manage our whopping advertising campaign (yes, for real, TSG is our advertising firm). Congratulations. I can't wait to start working with you. You will have to buy us lunch and put up with my ridiculous demands for pennies on the dollar advertising. It will be awesome.

Jenbug said...

CONGRatuations! You are like the Millhouse that gets the girls!