Wednesday, December 5, 2007

It's gig time... what T-shirt am I gonna wear?

So finals are in town. I don't like it when they are in town. After today I will have only three more tests to take! I look forward to finishing this semester.

Now that school’s out for the winter I have quite the conundrum to address. I have all these PR firms wanting to offer me a job. As much as I love ADP, I would love to get a real job in the real world. I interviewed with the Summit Group and have another interview scheduled with SNG PR; both would be excellent firms to work for.

So here’s to hoping I don’t have to go back to ADP…

Let's burn this mother to the ground!

3 comments:

Sarita said...

The Summit Group has a killer office (I did the photo coverage of their open house when they moved into the newly renovated building) and they are a super fun group of people.

Ashley also worked in their PR group. FYI.

Scar Belly said...

I AM SO HAPPY THAT DAN IS COMING BACK TO ADP!!!

For now anyways - I hope he can find a job where he is happier soon, but for now I'm being selfish and I want him back at work with me!!!

A S H O L I N A said...

Wow. It must be so hard being so popular and having all these agencies wanting you. ;)