Monday, December 10, 2007

Free ninety-nine

A while back I discovered an awesome website which can be used for the good of man-kind. It is a propos to one of God's greatest gifts: musick.

The website is
http://skreemr.com/

Now you may ask, what makes this website so special? Skreemr allows you to search the internet for .mp3 files for bands or songs you are looking for. Once you find songs you want you can download them to your computer and load them into your iTunes. This will allow you to get free .mp3’s off different websites; therefore saving you lots of money.

Best part is it’s totally legal.

3 comments:

Becca Jo said...

I was totally down until you said that it was legal! I like a little risk!

Scar Belly said...

I don't want my baby's mama in jail!

Sarita said...

Dan, I feel so lucky to have been added to your sidebar. And not that it matters in the slightest, and not that I EVER make a big deal out of this, but my name is spelled with an H.

But you know, whatever.