Wednesday, November 7, 2007

My brain is broken: Part II



As you probably remember, I have psychotic dreams because I'm partially crazy. Here is the latest instance. It was a dream of this girl Angie R., no, that's too obvious, We'll call her A. Robson.

In the dream we were at this restaurant, Salsa Leedos. We actually were both there last night with a big group of people. The following is an excerpt of an E-mail I sent her regarding the dream:

I hope this is crazy Angie from Salsa Leedos. I'm freaked out because your wild antics some how ventured into my dream last night.

I went to the movie theater with you guys after we left the restaurant. Sometime in the process you performed a wardrobe change and were now wearing some scantly clad garb. This attire did not cover up your extensive tattoo work. You had a big tattoo on your back of a face and other tattoos of other weird things.

This is not the disturbing part.

You also had weird pins on your back. At one point in the dream I hugged you for some weird reason (not that you’re not huggable, just I’m not sure of the circumstances), and while hugging you I saw the piercings that went through the skin on your back. I immediately freaked out, and when I un-hugged you a needle/piercing you had under the skin on your arm came out and fell to the ground.

You tried to calm me down saying it’s normal that your entire body was covered in piercings and needles. You had one through your wrist too (which some people actually do).

So we began walking down the theater hall and you told the story of how you came to disfigure your body when suddenly you took the needle that fell out and pierced my finger. It was so scary because I could feel the piercing going into my skin. Once the pain stopped, I looked down at my finger and sure enough, it had a needle in it

This is where I woke up.

I've been having lots of dreams recently, almost every night - something I'm not used to. I don't mind, I just am curious as to why they are so wiggity whack...

2 comments:

The Haights said...

These pictures are gross. I'm so glad that I can't see the piercings that are on my back. I never realized how gross they are.

Angie said...

I'm not sure how I feel about the dream. Is there a reason it was me all pierced up? So curious to know the meaning.

I'm glad I found your blog.

And that email really did make my day.