Wednesday, November 21, 2007

I had to crash that Honda....

As many of you faithful blog readers remember, I recently hit a dead dear
while returning from Vegas.

Part of this deer's body still remains on my car.

I made this discovery while unloading my trunk; noticing what looked like bug spatters on my rear bumper. After further investigation I made a few more baffling discoveries.


Now, the crazy thing is that I crashed my Honda into the deer over three weeks ago. I have a feeling its parts will be with me for quite a while.



I am just happy I haven't been pulled over because of the blood splattering on my rear bumper! Although, that would be quite the encounter with the po-po.


To read the origional post regarding my crashing of my car, please click here.

NOTE: To get a real idea of how awesome this is you may need to click on the images.

3 comments:

CitizenPain said...

So, hopefully your car won't start smelling like rotten deer. I don't even know how you'd get around to getting all of that mung cleaned up. Maybe you could hire a mangy stray dog that likes to eat garbage to come and lick all of those deer bits out of the nooks and crannies of your Honda's underbelly.

B-Mental said...

Your pics make me barf. Ooh, look! Corn!

Senior Del Fuego said...

Danny what happened to us? We used to BFFs now we are just to strangers who share grassy chats somedays. I am busy are you? I think that we need to reserve one day and go get shakes or malts or maybe a pint of ben and jerry's. That will solve our problems. Ice Cream to the rescue...
EJ out