Saturday, November 3, 2007

Domination!

As I so graciously stated before, I was selected as a finalist in the PRSA Student of the Year Competition, which was held today! Yeah, it was pretty exciting. We had to do a quadrathlon of public relations related events. In spite of fierce adversary, I dominated the competition! I feel pretty confident about my performance. The judges used words to describe me such as polished, professional, charming and friendly!

Hell, how could they resist my skills? I invite you to vote on my poll, which is located on your right!

5 comments:

Go Jazz said...

I think that you are PHAT. If you don't win then I am going to get that Condor and eat him for dinner! Ha Ha Ha.

CitizenPain said...

I'd like to do a write-in for your poll: oddshit.

Jenbug said...

I like the "Echo" statement. Long love The Hush Sound. I am also a firm believer in voting so I was able to do that on your blog.. all in all, I'd say you have a very successful blog here, my friend!

The Haights said...

I was there and you were charming. ANd you were the best.

The Haights said...

You need to blog the update to this story!