Monday, November 5, 2007

The Darjeeling Limited


Today, after school, I saw The Darjeeling Limited. I loved it! I love anything Wes Anderson. Here is how it rated on my list of Wes Anderson movies.

1. Bottle Rocket
2. The Royal Tenenbaums
3. The Darjeeling Limited
4. The Life Aquatic
5. Rushmore

I feel as though it was funnier than life Aquatic. Previously, I put it equal with The Royal Tenenbaums but after rigorous comparison and study it has been pushed down one notch. While Darjeeling Limited is very funny, it doesn't have as many hilarious characters as The Royal Tenenbaums.

The movie is about three brothers on a "spiritual journey" as Owen Wilson's character put it. The movie contains funny luggage, a cobra, bear mace, Natalie Portman's bum, fighting, bathroom lovin' and India.

If that doesn't make you want to see this movie, nothing will.

No comments: